Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Although your therapist will advise you upon consultation, if you have any concers prior to your first treatment please do let her know at the time of booking.
If you have any of the following medical conditions you will need to contact your GP to verify that it is safe for you to have treatment.
(N.B. If you have had treatments since diagnosis and you know it is safe you can self certify)
- Heart Conditions
- Nervous &/or Psychotic Conditions
- Gastric Ulcers
- Un-Diagnosed Pain
- Slipped Disc
- Acute Rheumatism
- Low Blood Pressure
If you are:
- Under the influence of Alcohol/Drugs
- Pregnant - if you are seeking massage during pregnancy please look up a massage therapist qualified in Pregnancy Massage
- Suffering from a fever, vomiting, or diarrhea or have had it within the last 48hrs
- Feeling full i.e just ate a three course meal
You will not be able to receive treatment.
If at any point you touch the massage therapist in an inappropriate manner the massage treatment will be terminated and the police may be called. Please be respectful, this is a professional massage service - if you are looking for 'extra's' please look elsewhere.
Please try not to worry, just give me a call...
You along with all my clients are entitled to an extra 15 minutes to allow you to discuss your needs and cover for lateness.
If you are unable to make your pre-booked appointment please provide 24 hours notice otherwise you may be invoiced to cover 50% of the cost of treatment.